- One-piece cape over shoulders, upper back, and sleeves provides second layer of protection and warmth.
- 6-button front.
- Button closure at wrist cuffs.
- Large rear "cruiser" pocket covers lower back, accessible from either side through snap flaps.
- 4 large front pockets with snap flaps.
- 3 utility slots sewn over upper left front pocket (holds Maglite, pens, pencils, tools, shells, or cartridges).
- 2 hand warmer pockets underneath lower front pockets.
- One interior pocket.
- Effectively a double-layer coat, with cape, front pockets, and rear "cruiser" pocket.
- Made in USA.
|YouTube Video ID||N/A|
- Thirty years and going strongReview by safetydavid
This jacket will outlast me. (Posted on 11/21/2011)
- It eventually wears outReview by Sam
- Excellent QualityReview by Michael
Write Your Own Review
All of our handmade packs and bags are built to last in Duluth, Minnesota, USA. Our factory, where we have been building our products since 1911, is home to an extremely talented group of sewers, riveters, and leather craftspeople. Each piece of Duluth Pack gear is painstakingly built by hand with the attention and detail that only a true artisan can provide. We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware we use in the construction of our products. Craftsmanship includes our sewing and riveting. Hardware includes all zippers, buckles, D-rings, snaps, and any other parts utilized in the manufacturing of our bags. If at anytime during the life of your Duluth Pack product you have problems in these areas, return the product and it will be repaired free of charge. If the product cannot be repaired due to a defect in craftsmanship or faulty hardware, we will be happy to replace the item at Duluth Pack’s discretion. While your Duluth Pack item is designed to provide you with many years of use, Duluth Pack is not responsible for common wear and tear or misuse of your product and is therefore not covered by our warranty. Of course, damages not covered under warranty can usually be repaired at a minimal cost. We sincerely value your patronage and will always do our absolute best to go the extra mile to ensure that you are happy with every Duluth Pack purchase.