- Button tab on inside collar fastens to button on neck of zip-in wool liner.
- Black plastic zippers for vest/liners.
- Wool-lined collar with two buttons for detachable hood.
- Snap tab prevents collar from falling flat when you have it turned up against wind and rain.
- Heavy-duty two-way brass front zipper.
- Storm flap snaps shut to prevent wind and rain from passing through front zipper.
- Wind guard behind front zipper also prevents wind and rain from passing through.
- Adjustable snap tabs on wrists for a custom fit.
- Four large front pockets with snap flaps.
- Four pencil slots sewn over upper left front pocket.
- Two unlined hand warmer pockets underneath lower front pockets.
- Grommets inside bottom pockets for water drainage.
- Inside flat pocket.
- Rear gusset expands over your saddle when horseback riding
- Color: Tan
- Made in USA.
Write Your Own Review
All of our handmade packs and bags are built to last in Duluth, Minnesota, USA. Our factory, where we have been building our products since 1911, is home to an extremely talented group of sewers, riveters, and leather craftspeople. Each piece of Duluth Pack gear is painstakingly built by hand with the attention and detail that only a true artisan can provide. We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware we use in the construction of our products. Craftsmanship includes our sewing and riveting. Hardware includes all zippers, buckles, D-rings, snaps, and any other parts utilized in the manufacturing of our bags. If at anytime during the life of your Duluth Pack product you have problems in these areas, return the product and it will be repaired free of charge. If the product cannot be repaired due to a defect in craftsmanship or faulty hardware, we will be happy to replace the item at Duluth Pack’s discretion. While your Duluth Pack item is designed to provide you with many years of use, Duluth Pack is not responsible for common wear and tear or misuse of your product and is therefore not covered by our warranty. Of course, damages not covered under warranty can usually be repaired at a minimal cost. We sincerely value your patronage and will always do our absolute best to go the extra mile to ensure that you are happy with every Duluth Pack purchase.