Duluth Pack, manufacturer of premium canvas and leather goods for over 131 years is currently looking for a qualified individual to fill the position of Distribution Coordinator. The successful candidate will possess 3-5 years of experience in a warehouse setting, a strong work ethic and a high attention to detail and quality.
This position is responsible to coordinate the transfer of merchandise between the factory and the retail store locations; receive inbound packages and verify the accuracy and quality of products received; responsible to accurately organize and manage the purchased goods inventory; and assist with picking, packing and shipping of outbound packages. A valid drivers license and reliable vehicle is required.
This full-time position is eligible for company benefit plans, including health insurance, 401K retirement plan as well as short and long term disability plans.
Please reference position title in all correspondence. You may submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay rate commensurate with background and prior relevant experience.
Production Floater – Full Time
As a member of the production team, this position will assist in various departments to make sure quality and production standards are met in a timely, accurate and safe manner. Attention to detail is important.
Applications are available at our production facility located at 1610 West Superior Street, Duluth, MN or on-line at www.DuluthPack.com/careers. Please reference position title in all correspondence.
Pay rate commensurate with background and experience.
Industrial Sewer - Full Time
A training program is provided to applicants who have demonstrated a strong work history, a good work ethic and a high attention to detail and quality. Duluth Pack offers competitive pay rates and full-time positions will be eligible for benefit plans including health insurance, 401K retirement plan as well as short and long term disability plans.
Work place is located on the bus line. Applications are available at 1610 West Superior Street, Duluth, MN or
Soft Goods Buyer/Analyst
Duluth Pack is seeking a Soft Goods Buyer/Analyst. This position will coordinate and analyze all aspects of procuring soft goods for our retail store, website and any other sales channels.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Procurement and Processing orders.
- Handling customer special orders.
- Resolution of mis-shipments / returns / damaged goods claims.
- Raising issues to the appropriate management level, as needed or required.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Changing purchasing pricing to match supplier price changes.
- Analyzing and tracking of all soft good product lines and reports.
- Tracking inventory of all soft goods.
- Creating marketing plans for soft goods.
- Merchandising product for optimal square footage use.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Four year degree in business related field (retail procurement, analytics, statistics, etc).
- Two years of prior retail procurement / analytics experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, RMS and GP.
- Understanding of database and reporting systems with willingness to grow this skill set.
- Written and oral communication skills, ability to work with statistical data, and proven organizational skills are required.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, 401 W/Matching and Vacation Time
Please send cover letter, resume and salary range to email@example.com.