#60 Utility - 63L
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Quick drying cotton shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement
- All Utility Packs feature our time-tested envelope-style design.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
Features such as 15-ounce canvas construction, riveted leather flap straps, cotton webbing shoulder straps, and high quality buckles make this series of packs worth a second look. No reason to worry either, all three packs are handmade in Duluth, MN and come standard with our “Guaranteed for Life” warranty. The smallest of the three Utility series canoe packs, the #51, makes a great day pack for those items you like to keep close at hand either in the canoe or on a short day hike. It's also the perfect upgrade from our Scout Pack if you require more room in your backpack. Both the #60 and #3-70 are much larger in volume and will provide more packing space for that quick weekend trip or a longer wilderness excursion. The only significant difference between these three rock solid packs is that the #51 has two leather flap straps, whereas the #60 and #3-70 have three leather flap straps. The #3-70 also includes a thick replaceable poly liner and tumpline. Made in USA.
Item No. S-600 Utility Pack #60
- Dimensions: 24H x 24W
- Capacity: 3,870 cubic inches : 63.41L
- Construction: 15 oz canvas, three leather flap straps, top grade buckles, cotton webbing shoulder straps