Bending Branches Cruiser Plus 11 Paddle
The Cruiser Plus 11 is crafted of basswood and roasted basswood. The blade has a wrap of 4 oz. fiberglass to protect it for years to come, and it is fully-edged in Bending Branches’ Rockgard® protection. The ovalized, 18-Laminate shaft is stiff, strong, and more durable than solid basswood shafts. With a Classic Palm Grip, the Cruiser Plus 11 is easy to hold, comfortable, and warm on the hands.
The Cruiser Plus is a bent shaft paddle (11°) and is available in lengths of 48 inches to 54 inches (in 2-inch increments). It is hand-crafted in Osceola, Wisconsin.
- Blade Size: 8.1" x 19"
- Protection: Full Rockgard® 4 oz. Fiberglass
- Grip Type: Classic Palm Grip
- Shaft: 11° Bent
- Shaft Type: 18 Laminate Basswood
- Wood Type: Basswood, Roasted Basswood
- Lengths Available: 48, 50, 52, 54 inches
- Weight: 22 oz.