- Burly 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Specifically designed to be low profile and narrower in width to allow easy navigation through heavy brush.
- Unique features like an 18” long axe sleeve and two double front pockets that can hold a folding saw and replacement blades.
- Padded leather/canvas shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and removable waist belt.
- Three nylon webbing side compression straps keep your load stable and allow for pack to be either increased or scaled back in capacity depending on the season or conditions.
- Weight: 4.5lbs (for waxed canvas add .75lb)
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
Starting with tough 15-ounce canvas construction, the Bushcrafter Pack features padded leather/canvas shoulder straps, an adjustable sternum strap, a removable waist belt, a unique 18” long axe sleeve, a drawstring closure for the main compartment, and a generous top flap with interior zippered map pocket that covers and stabilizes axe head when pack is in use. Three nylon webbing side compression straps with quick release buckles stabilize your load, while also making it possible to scale down or enlarge total capacity depending on season and space needs. In addition, pack includes two flapped front pockets and two specially designed folding saw (and extra blades) pockets with weep holes. Also available in Waxed Canvas. Made in USA.
Item No. S-150 Bushcrafter Pack
- Dimensions: 25H x 14.5W x 10D
- Capacity: 3,625 cubic inches + pockets
- Construction: 15 oz canvas, padded leather/canvas shoulder straps w/ sternum strap, 18” long axe sleeve, three nylon side compression straps with quick release buckles, two double front pockets (each side has one flapped pocket and one weep pocket), removable waist belt, leather reinforcements for all rivets, zippered pocket under flap
|Dimensions||25H x 14.5W x 10D|