Women's Keen Kaci II Winter Mid Boot
A longtime favorite casual winter boot, now updated with new materials and details. (Hello, cozy wool-blend in the collar.) Waterproof and insulated, with the generous fit that Kaci fans have loved from day one.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- WARM insulation rated to -4°F/-20°C
- DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.Warm: Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- Waterproof premium leather and textile upper
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.