Child's Pack - Envelope Style
First introduced in the early 1920s, the Child's Pack is a durable pack that’s tough enough for years in the field or as a backpack for school. There’s no better way to make your child feel a part of the adventure than by giving them their own Duluth Pack bag that’s made to last for years to come.
Our Envelope Style Child’s Pack is designed to be tough enough for years of school or for years of adventures with your young explorer.
- Rugged 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Premium leather flap straps.
- High-quality roller buckles.
- Cotton web shoulder straps.
- Available in two styles (envelope and box)
- Dimensions: 14"H x 13"W
- Capacity: 10 liters
- Uses: School, Camping, and Travel
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.