Front Portage Pack - Canoe Pack
- Burly 18-ounce canvas construction.
- Padded back to keep pointy objects from poking you while cruising down your favorite portage.
- Clips easily to any Duluth Pack canoe pack with leather shoulder straps. (Also requires Front Portage Pack attachment kit)
- Large zippered pocket makes access to everyday items a breeze.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
Keep binoculars, extra food, a water bottle, maps, or that beloved wool flannel close at hand while you are paddling, but simply snap the handy bag to the front of your canoe pack when the portaging begins. The clever padded back helps keep those pointy items from poking you while on the trail. Side compression bungees double as extra lashing points. Large zippered front pocket keeps items easily accessible in the canoe or on the trail. This pack requires that an attachment kit be installed on any new or existing pack with leather shoulder straps. Made in USA.
Item No. S-101 Front Portage Pack
- Dimensions: 13.5W x 11H x 7D +pocket
- Capacity: 1,500 cubic inches : 24.58L
- Construction: 18 oz canvas, two riveted leather flap straps, padded back, front zipper (YKK #5 Vislon), requires Front Portage Pack Attachment Kit
Customer Reviews (1)
- Same Ruged Duribility Review by Rich