Large Double Shell Purse
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap.
- Double front pockets allow you to organize extra reels, flies, or just a snack.
- High quality roller buckles and two premium leather flap straps allow you to pack everything in and cinch it down.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
For generations, this bag has been a companion of professionals that know the value of a light, yet almost indestructible utility bag for the woods. Gamekeepers, shooters, woodsmen, and even scientists in the field widely use this simple yet versatile bag to carry everything from shells and tools to small game and specimens. Of course, don’t let the name or rugged construction fool you, many of our customers find this fashionable series of bags great as an everyday purse or handbag. Our Double Shell Bags are constructed of heavy 15-ounce canvas and carry our famous moose leather logo. Additional features include two front pockets and high quality roller buckles and leather flap straps. Comes with a brown leather shoulder strap and brass hardware. (Great Lakes color comes with black canvas/leather and nickel hardware). These classics don’t get old; they just get more experienced. Made in USA.
Item No. B-123 #300 Double Shell Purse
- Dimensions: 10H x 15W x 3D
- Capacity: 450 cubic inches
- Construction: 15 oz canvas, leather shoulder strap, leather flap strap, high quality roller buckle, canvas trim, double front pockets
History of this Product
Our shell bags were originally numbered in series from one hundred to four hundred. The designation was used to note the specific number of shells a bag would hold.