Heavy Duty #3 Duluth Pack - Canoe Pack
Do you often find yourself spending weeks at a time in the back country consistently working or playing hard? Well, we have just the packs up to the challenge. Made in Olive Drab. All other colors made to order.
- Ultra burly 15-ounce canvas construction with double bottom.
- Rugged leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Large single compartment with built in map pocket.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Each pack includes a tumpline and a heavy duty 6ml poly liner
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
If you are happy with the simple but elegant features of the Original Duluth Pack, but could really use some extra protection from repetitive intense use, look no further. The Heavy Duty Duluth Packs have all the same great features of the Original, but are instead constructed from an 18-ounce heavy-duty canvas. In addition, both the #3 and #4 size options are built with double bottoms, high quality roller buckles, and extra beefy 1-inch riveted leather flap straps. Each pack includes a 6ml replaceable poly liner and tumpline. Made in USA.
Item No. S-413 #3 Heavy Duty
- Dimensions: 26H x 28W
- Capacity: 5,330 cubic inches : 87.34L
- Construction: 15 oz canvas, envelope style design, double bottom, double sewn side seams, leather reinforcements for all rivets and high stress seams, leather 1-inch flap straps, includes M-211 poly liner