Hudson Bay Pack - Canoe Pack
- Ultra burly 18-ounce canvas construction with double bottom.
- Rugged leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Large single compartment with built in map pocket and two side-slip pockets with weep holes.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Comes with a heavy duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
All stress points on the 18-ounce canvas are reinforced with hand-hammered copper rivets. Three 1-inch wide leather flap straps and two side gusset straps keep everything in place. A slip pocket, weep hole and two pairs of D-rings are found on both sides. Double bottom, tumpline, leather shoulder straps and internal map pocket are included. Comes with heavy-duty replaceable poly liner. Made in USA.
Item No. S-140 Hudson Bay Pack
- Dimensions: 24H x 22W x 9D
- Capacity: 6,080 cubic inches : 99.63L
- Construction: 18-ounce canvas, box pack design, double canvas bottom, double sewn side seams, leather reinforcements for all rivets and high stress seams, three 1-inch wide flap straps, high quality roller buckles, includes M-217 poly liner
|Dimensions||24H x 22W x 9D|
Customer Reviews (4)
- Great solo packReview by Jacques LeMat
- here it is!Review by johnson
- Great pack to have for longer trips.Review by Todd
(Posted on 11/4/2008)
- Great, BIG, packReview by King Bear
When I bought it, I wanted a pack that would sustain me in the field for a week or more and this more than fits the bill. I've used it on canoe trips and week long camping trips.
The pack is huge and tough as nails. You do have to be careful with this -- as with all frameless packs -- to pack something soft against your back. It's also easy to overload yourself with this pack due to its capacity. It's not a daypack or weekender pack, but great for car/canoe camping or if you're going to be out for a long period of time and just need to bring lots of stuff.
I'm glad they brought this pack back, it's fabulous for those long trips. (Posted on 2/22/2008)