Leather Standard Daypack
- Leather construction.
- Adjustable leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- High quality zippers for both the main compartment and front pocket.
- Slip pockets in front compartment to hold everyday necessities.
- Main compartment is fully lined with nylon for ease of cleaning.
- Leather front and bottom provides improved durability for high abrasion areas.
- Leather grab handle.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
Tired of buying a new school pack every year? Our packs are the toughest available and are Guaranteed for Life.
Popular as a book bag but durable enough for any wilderness adventure, our daypack collection is designed to provide years of use in a style that only gets better with age. Our Standard, Deluxe, Serengeti and Laptop designs are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and materials to match whatever your lifestyle may be.
The zippers we use in our bags, designed and built by YKK®, are the absolute best and are designed to excel in outdoor environments where mud, sand, and rain can play havoc on moving parts.
The ample front pocket in the medium and large sizes feature slip pockets for pens/pencils, a calculator, cell phone, or iPod®. We recommend the small for elementary kids, medium for middle school, and large for high school and college students. Made in USA.
Item No. L-161 Large all Leather Daypack
- Dimensions: 18H x 14W x 5D + pocket
- Capacity: 1,260 cubic inches + pocket
- Construction: smooth or pebbled leather body, thick traditional leather front and bottom, zippered main compartment, zippered front pocket, main compartment is fully lined with nylon for ease of cleaning, leather shoulder straps and grab handle, slip pockets inside front pocket
- Outstanding Quality!!!
- Nothing better!!!
You blew me away when I opened up my recent order for both a laptop pack and one of these all leather backpacks. I was astounded by the quality of materials, the quality of construction and of course the fit and finish of these stellar products.
Unbelievable!! Simply fantastic!!!
Thank you for a couple of packs that I really didn't believe even existed!!
Wasilla Bill (Posted on 10/30/2013)