Our flagship retail store located in Duluth, MN is open.
Our doors will be open to a limited number of customers. In every case, we'll be taking precautions for the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community. We are following guidance from national, state, and local authorities to make sure we are operating in compliance.
Here’s what you can expect, as we begin to ramp up our physical retail offerings:
Safety Is Our Priority
- Every individual is accountable to ensuring we hold to these standards.
- We are making sure the Duluth Pack teams are provided with the knowledge and training they need to effectively and safely do their jobs while meeting these health and safety standards.
PPE Equipment and Consideration
- Due to the city of Duluth ordinance, it is required that all employees must wear a mask while in the Duluth Pack store. It is recommended that employees wear provided face coverings while in additional Duluth Pack locations - this includes distribution centers, administrations, manufacturing, and marketing locations being staffed by Duluth Pack employees.
- Certain jobs may require Duluth Pack employees to utilize gloves and or additional equipment, which will be provided on behalf of the company.
- Due to the city of Duluth ordinance, all customers must wear a mask while in the Duluth Pack store. Duluth Pack recommends that individuals adhere to social distancing by staying 6 feet from others. Thank you for your understanding.
- All retail store checkout tills will have plexiglass barriers to ensure the safety of all individuals.
Social Distancing Standards
- Duluth Pack is limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at a given time and we are following local and state ordinances for everyone’s safety and protection. Thank you for understanding.
- Six feet is the global standard, and Duluth Pack Store Managers and Team Leads are allowed to halt operations if maintaining 6 feet of distance between individuals appears to be unsafe or not possible. There are six feet markings on the floors and staircases at the Duluth Pack store. We ask individuals to follow them respectively.
- At this time, fitting services such as; outdoor gear, packs, shoes, etc. will be handled on a case-by-case basis and will look very different than previous experience. This is for the safety of you, our customer, and our employees. Thank you for understanding.
- The Duluth Pack retail store’s fitting rooms will be temporarily unavailable. Again, this is for the safety of you, our customer and friend.
Location Cleaning Procedures
- We’re continuing and managing our COVID-19 cleaning instructions and procedures, in addition to our daily standard cleaning services and professional cleaning services. All cleaning procedures are shared with Duluth Pack employees and available for reference on location.
- Duluth Pack cleaning supplies are in-stock and properly prepared for all locations.
Proper Health Standards
- We are requiring employees to check for COVID-19 symptoms each day and shift and to stay home if they feel unwell, and Duluth Pack managers and leads are allowed and trained to send visibly sick staff home.
- In early April of 2020, Duluth Pack began manufacturing reusable and Made in the USA PPE Healthcare Gowns for healthcare centers and workers all over the nation.
- Since then, Duluth Pack has proudly handcrafted over 25,000 healthcare gowns for those on the frontlines.
- Due to the increased demand, Duluth Pack has dedicated an area of its manufacturing facility longterm to create reusable and Made in America PPE healthcare gowns and accessories for many years into the future.
We continue to thank those who work on the frontlines. We are in this together.
For any additional questions, please reach out to our team directly at: