Health and Safety Standards
Duluth Pack’s Health and Safety Standards
After nearly two months of temporary closures at the Duluth Pack flagship retail, Monday, May 18th, 2020 we will reopen our flagship retail store located in Duluth, MN.
Our doors will be open to a limited number of customers. In every case, we'll be taking precautions for the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community. We are following guidance from national, state, and local authorities to make sure we are operating in compliance.
Here’s what you can expect, as we begin to ramp up our physical retail offerings:
Safety Is Our Priority
- Every individual is accountable to ensuring we hold to these standards.
- We are making sure the Duluth Pack teams are provided with the knowledge and training they need to effectively and safely do their jobs while meeting these health and safety standards.
PPE Equipment and Consideration
- It is recommended that employees wear the provided face coverings while in Duluth Pack locations – this includes stores, distribution centers, administration, manufacturing, and any location being staffed by Duluth Pack employees.
- Certain jobs may require Duluth Pack employees to utilize gloves and or additional equipment, which will be provided on behalf of the company.
- We are also requesting all customers to wear face coverings while at the Duluth Pack flagship retail store. This is a request, not a requirement (except where mandate requires them).
- All retail store checkout tills will have plexiglass barriers to ensure the safety of all individuals.
Social Distancing Standards
- Duluth Pack is limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at a given time and we are following local and state ordinances for everyone’s safety and protection. Thank you for understanding.
- Six feet is the global standard, and Duluth Pack Store Managers and Team Leads are allowed to halt operations if maintaining 6 feet of distance between individuals appears to be unsafe or not possible. There are six feet markings on the floors and staircases at the Duluth Pack store. We ask individuals to follow them respectively.
- At this time, fitting services such as; outdoor gear, packs, shoes, etc. will be handled on a case-by-case basis and will look very different than previous experience. This is for the safety of you, our customer, and our employees. Thank you for understanding.
- The Duluth Pack retail store’s fitting rooms will be temporarily unavailable. Again, this is for the safety of you, our customer and friend.
Location Cleaning Procedures
- We’re continuing and managing our COVID-19 cleaning instructions and procedures, in addition to our daily standard cleaning services and professional cleaning services. All cleaning procedures are shared with Duluth Pack employees and available for reference on location.
- Duluth Pack cleaning supplies are in-stock and properly prepared for all locations.
Proper Health Standards
- We are requiring employees to check for COVID-19 symptoms each day and shift and to stay home if they feel unwell, and Duluth Pack managers and leads are allowed and trained to send visibly sick staff home.
For any additional questions, please reach out to our team directly at: