Pathfinder Bushcrafter Pack
For those rugged individuals who demand a pack that can not only survive, but thrive in a wilderness setting, the Bushcrafter Pack is the new standard. Designed by founder and head instructor Mike Lummio of Bushcraft Northwest, the Bushcrafter Pack is loaded with technical features that will carry everything you need and nothing you don’t. Available in Olive Drab or Waxed Canvas. All other colors made to order.**Pathfinder products are CUSTOM-MADE TO ORDER and are made with the Pathfinder logo. They are non-returnable/non-refundable and can take up to 4-6 weeks until you receive your order**
Starting with tough 15-ounce canvas construction, the Bushcrafter Pack features padded leather/canvas shoulder straps, an adjustable sternum strap, a removable waist belt, a unique 18” long axe sleeve, a drawstring closure for the main compartment, and a generous top flap with interior zippered map pocket that covers and stabilizes axe head when pack is in use. Three nylon webbing side compression straps with quick release buckles stabilize your load, while also making it possible to scale down or enlarge total capacity depending on season and space needs. In addition, pack includes two flapped front pockets and two specially designed folding saw (and extra blades) pockets with weep holes. Also available in Waxed Canvas. Made in USA.
Item No. S-150 Bushcrafter Pack
- Dimensions: 25H x 14.5W x 10D
- Capacity: 3,625 cubic inches + pockets
- Construction: 15 oz canvas, padded leather/canvas shoulder straps w/ sternum strap, 18” long axe sleeve, three nylon side compression straps with quick release buckles, two double front pockets (each side has one flapped pocket and one weep pocket), removable waist belt, leather reinforcements for all rivets, zippered pocket under flap
Customer Reviews (5)
- Great pack but not for tall peopleReview by Ed
- Great Product Bad PriceReview by Minnesota Man
- awsomeReview by popp
- Outstanding PackReview by Joe
I was searching for the best pack I could find, and went with many tactical packs, in the end I could have had many Duluth products for what I spent.
This product past every expectation from me, and that was just packing my gear away.
Using Dave's trashcan method, I packed my bag, and not only did I have room to spare, the feel of it on my back was great.
I have used this bag twice now, and the weight distribution, with the ability to carry all my gear is outstanding.
Couple all those points with a pack made in America, and the warranty Duluth offers and you have a winning combination. (Posted on 12/17/2013)
- Great Pack!Review by Pete
All together this an awsome pack that I would highly reconmend to any one interested in bushcraft, survival, or hiking.
(Posted on 1/28/2013)