Pathfinder Scout Pack
The Scout Pack is rugged simplicity, with a twist of urban practicality, in a daypack.
**Pathfinder products are CUSTOM-MADE TO ORDER. They are non-returnable/non-refundable and can take up to 4-6 weeks until you receive your order. **
- Pathfinder Logo patch sewn on front flap.
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction with premium leather reinforcements and flap straps.
- A spacious main compartment to hold your gear for a quick outing.
- Interior zippered pocket sized for keys, phone, pens, etc.
- Practical size for everyday use in a traditional envelope style design.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in USA.
Inspired by our traditional envelope style packs, we made the Scout Pack out of the same 15-ounce canvas and premium leather that go into each and every canoe pack we build by hand in Duluth, Minnesota.
This pack has an ultra slim silhouette. The roomy main compartment and small interior zippered pocket make the Scout Pack great for organizing everyday necessities such as keys, a laptop, or a small guidebook.
Of course, like all of our bags and packs, the Scout Pack is ready to hit the trail at a moments notice and will become a trusted companion for both urban and outdoor adventures for years to come. Whether you are searching out a new fishing hole or a hole in the wall bookstore, the do-it-all attitude of our newest daypack will get you where you need to go in heirloom quality that will only get better with age. Made in USA.
- Dimensions: 17H x 14W
- Construction: 15 oz canvas, envelope style design, premium leather reinforcements and flap straps, high quality roller buckles, zippered pocket
Customer Reviews (2)
- Great Materials Solid PackReview by Macwa
- a true woodsman scouting packReview by jay