Paul Bunyan - Canoe Pack
- Ultra burly 18-ounce canvas construction with double bottom.
- One-inch wide rugged leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Enormous 9,420 cubic inch capacity will swallow almost anything.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Comes with a heavy duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
Built with a whopping 9,420 cubic inches of capacity, hardly any load on a canoe trip is too big for this giant of a pack. From the 18-ounce canvas to the double bottom, everything about this canoe pack is heavy duty. One-inch wide leather flap straps, a tumpline, map pocket, side slip pockets with weep holes and sturdy leather shoulder straps all come standard on the Paul Bunyan. If you can’t get all of your gear into this pack, maybe you just have too much stuff! Pack includes thick replaceable poly liner. Made in USA.
Item No. S-130 Paul Bunyan Pack
- Dimensions: 29H x 28W x 6D
- Capacity: 9,420 cubic inches : 154.37L
- Construction: 18 oz canvas, box pack design, double sewn side seams, double bottom, leather reinforcements for all rivets and high stress seams, three 1-inch wide leather flap straps, high quality roller buckles, includes M-215 poly liner
|Dimensions||29H x 28W x 6D|
Customer Reviews (6)
- Great packReview by JC
- Great for hunting tooReview by Ken
- The ultimate canoe packReview by Ken
- ExcellentReview by House
- A must for your trip!Review by Jim
- Want to take everything with you? Review by Todd
(Posted on 5/11/2009)