Poirier Signature Series Weekender Duffel
THE POIRIER SIGNATURES SERIES BY DULUTH PACK.
Stamped with our American Heritage.
Unmatched History. Proven Quality.
A handcrafted duffel to support your all-around lifestyle. Designed to endure long weekends and carry-ons for life. Ruggedly reimagined in the exclusive Heritage Tan colorway and stamped in timeless black ink with the signature of Camille Poirier, founder of Duluth Pack in 1882. Limited offering, only while supplies last.
From the campsite to the city, our Weekender Duffel will be the toughest piece of carry-on luggage in the overhead bin during any short getaway. Sleek, classic look for all your travel necessities.
- Iconic Camille Poirier signature stamp
- Rugged 15-ounce canvas for years of use.
- Handcrafted leather bottom, reinforced for added protection.
- Two external, zippered side compartments for organization.
- Top center zipper for easy access to the main compartment.
- Comfortable cotton web shoulder strap.
- Padded quality haul handle for easy pickup
- Dimensions: 10"H x 20"W x 10"D
- Capacity: 33L
- Uses: Travel, Weekend, Everyday
All ink stamps are individually and manually applied. The ink stamps will vary in appearance. The patinaed aesthetic is intentional.
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.
We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty, but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty