Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack
Brand Sea to Summit
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Lightweight Dry Sacks. They're made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don't have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light. PRODUCT DETAILS
- A Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner!
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Translucent fabric allows good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag - the &double bag; method. For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered.
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
- Length: 4.3 in/11cm
- Height/Depth: 9.4 in/24cm
- Weight: .7 oz/20g
- Length: 5.1 in/13cm
- Height/Depth: 11.4 in/29cm
- Weight: .8 oz/23g
- Length: 5.9 in/15cm
- Height/Depth: 13 in/33cm
- Weight: .9 oz/26g
- Length: 6.7 in/17cm
- Height/Depth: 18 in/46cm
- Weight: 1.1 oz/30g
- Length: 8.6 in/22cm
- Height/Depth: 21 in/53cm
- Weight: 1.4 oz/40g
- Length: 10 in/25cm
- Height/Depth: 24 in/61cm
- Weight: 1.8 oz/50g
- Length: 12 in/30cm
- Height/Depth: 27 in/69cm
- Weight: 2.3 oz/65g