The Transit Briefcase was designed for the traveling business person. Handcrafted with our rugged canvas and premium leather accents, this bag is going to be a frequent flyer for years to come. The comfortable webbed shoulder strap allows for the shoulder or cross-body carry, which can detach when you want to carry it by the sturdy leather grab-handle. Loaded with more internal pockets than you probably know what to do with, this is the ideal must-have briefcase for today's road warrior.
Designed for the person who is always on the go. The Transit Briefcase is everything needed for cross country travel with quality and premium materials with the style aspired by the business person.
Made to Order Item: Cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS NOT INCLUDED IN HOLIDAY SALES, PROMOTIONS, OR OFFERS.
- Rugged 15 ounce canvas construction for added durability.
- Quality black leather grab handle for easy pick-up.
- Exterior slash pocket for quick organization.
- Convenient front panel opening for easy access to items without having to unpack.
- Protective 15-inch laptop sleeve for your computer or other important documents.
- Internal button flap pocket for phone, laptop charger, or other essentials.
- Slip pockets ideal for pens, a notepad or important documents.
- A premium leather business card holder for a classy interior look.
- Comfortable cotton web shoulder strap for an easy stowaway.
- High-quality YKK zipper to ensure storage and for added durability.
- Dimensions: 12”H x 15”W x 4”D
- Capacity: 12 Liters (Meets standard airline carry-on size requirements)
- Uses: Business, Airline Travel, Commuting, Everyday
Model is 5'9" and is wearing a size Medium sweatshirt.
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.
We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty, but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty