- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Reinforced padded bottom.
- Double zipper makes access to your range supplies inside the main compartment quick and easy.
- A front gusseted pocket and a back slash style pocket give plenty of options for organization and storage.
- Cotton webbing handles with leather snap grip and padded cotton webbing shoulder strap.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
With an extra burly 15-ounce canvas body and reinforced padded bottom, this bag was designed to reliably carry your heavy shooting equipment for years to come. The double top zipper opens wide into the bag’s main compartment making access to ammunition, range equipment, and cleaning supplies quick and easy. Additional organization includes a gusseted front pocket (11H x 7W x 2D) and a large slash style back pocket to carry important items like your shooting glasses, shooting gloves, ear protection, and bug spray. Both pockets and main compartment close securely with high quality YKK zippers that are specially designed to work well in challenging outdoor environments. Cotton webbing handles with leather snap grip and a cotton webbing shoulder strap with leather pad provide extra comfort while walking with your shooting supplies. Also available in Waxed Canvas. Made in USA.
Item No. T-502 Range Bag
- Dimensions: 9H x 12W x 9.5D + pockets
- Capacity: 1,170 cubic inches + pockets
- Construction: 15 oz canvas, reinforced padded bottom, zippered front gusseted pocket, zippered back slash style pocket, cotton webbing shoulder strap w/leather pad, cotton webbing handles with leather snap grip, two D-rings on each side of bag for shoulder strap, double zipper for main compartment
- One tough bag
- BEAUTIFUL BAG!!!
- The only range bag you'll ever own
- Classic Duluth Pack Quality, Great Functionality!
This range bag is exactly what I expected from Duluth Pack in quality of construction and design! Use it for pretty much anytime I am going to shoot - sporting clays, rifle range, duck blind, upland hunting, etc.
Easily holds 6 boxes of shotshells without loosing shape or killing your shoulder. (Posted on 8/23/2010)
- Great bag