Double click on above image to view full picture
Sea to Summit eVent® Compression Dry Sacks
* Unique compression idea - allows air to be pushed out to compress, but water can’t get in because of the waterproof, air permeable eVent® fabric base
* Rugged 100 D nylon body & lid
* Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
* Roll top Hypalon™ closure with lid and 4 straps evenly compresses and maintains compressed size
* Reinforced stitching on all stress points
* Pull handle on the bottom
* Super compact and very light
How to Use:
* Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
* Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
* Electronic devices should be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
* Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
Size: 6” x 14”
Weight: 3.7 oz
Volume (Maximum/Minimum): 6/2 Liter
Size: 7” x 16”
Weight: 4.5 oz
Volume (Maximum/Minimum): 10/3.3 Liter
Size: 8” x 18”
Weight: 5.2 oz
Volume (Maximum/Minimum): 14/4.5 Liter
Size: 9” x 20”
Weight: 5.9 oz
Volume (Maximum/Minimum): 20/6.7 Liter
Size: 10.5” x 23”
Weight: 7.4 oz
Volume (Maximum/Minimum): 30/10 Liter