Double click on above image to view full picture
Color options are Black with accompanying color of your choice. All other color combinations are custom orders.
- 15oz canvas
- Fastex buckles
- Waterproof lining
- Web cotton shoulder strap
- Waist strap for stability
- Bottom compression cinch straps
- Padded Laptop Sleeve
- Divided interior compartments
- Almost Bomb-proof
The good and great!
- Waterproof lining, best idea ever for a messenger bag. I've taken this in rain and snow and all of the contents are safe and secure.
- the expand/compressible interior, great for hauling just a computer or notebooks or expanding to fit rain gear, lunch, textbooks, you name it. Great idea and works fantastically.
Downsides and Improvements:
- needs a top carry handle.
- I'd like one of the internal compartments to have a zipper, things don't fall out of the bag when it is closed, but I would like the extra layer of security.
- an external zippered document compartment. I had a bag once that had a small zippered compartment on the back, used it for directions, boarding pass, etc. I'd recommend that for future generations of this.
I can't comment on longevity because I have only had this for a semester, but it looks as solidly built as everything else here and it has held up great so far. (Posted on 12/8/2012)