We've brought back an old favorite! Cal Rutstrum, 'Man of the North' was the first to popularize putting a pack basket in a canvas pack for ease of hauling and durability. Designed for carrying awkward or fragile gear, the pack is built around a 24-inch pack basket.
Made in Olive Drab. All other colors made to order.
- Ultra burly 18-ounce canvas construction with double bottom.
- Durable Leather Shoulder straps with leather sternum strap
- Large main compartment, compatible with 24” basket.
- Two flap-covered side pockets for quick access to everyday necessities.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Comes with a heavy duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.