Double click on above image to view full picture
- Heavy-duty 18-ounce canvas construction.
- Thick premium leather covers the bottom and flap.
- Adjustable web shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder pad.
- Two inside divider pockets and spacious main compartment.
- Leather flap strap and high quality roller buckle keep your load safe and secure.
- Flat interior zippered pocket and two exterior side slash pockets.
- Because shoulder strap is mounted from the rear instead of the sides, the bag lays flat against your hip or back.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
Customer Reviews (17)
- Perfect, and perfect fit for 11" Macbook AirReview by sam
Long story short, I wanted a high quality bag that could last me for the rest of my life, and I have no doubt that this is the one. (Posted on 3/12/2011)
- still like newReview by jim
- Nicely well madeReview by Albert
- love this bag!Review by Courtney
- Great Bag Review by Lisa
I suspect that sometime in the next decade or so I'll have to stop in the Superior Street factory and have a new strap put on since mine has been fraying for years, but in the mean time, I could have gone through a dozen other bags instead.
My only complaint isn't even entirely about this product, it's the fact that I couldn't buy the matching Duluth Pack laptop sleeve and use it with the Deluxe Book Bag I already owned. The sleeve is slightly too big to fit inside this bag with a 15" laptop in it.
(Posted on 1/6/2009)
- Got me through grad schoolReview by mgibbons19
After several years, some of the trim started fraying from use. I sent it back and DP replaced the trim. At this point I still have and occasionally use my pack, but use something larger to go to work nowadays.
Since I used mine for bike commuting for years, the 4 stars reflect DP not having a few things that specifically bike-oriented bags will include. First, someplace to hang a rear blinkie would be nice. Second, a little more volume would make it easier to pack a t-shirt on sweaty days.
OTOH, I don't think I have any bags that put up with such heavy duty daily use as this one, that are still going strong. (Posted on 8/5/2008)
- FantasticReview by Jon
(Posted on 4/19/2008)
Items 11 to 17 of 17 total