Double click on above image to view full picture
#2 Cruiser Combo - Canoe Pack
- Ultra burly 15-ounce canvas construction with double bottom.
- Quick drying cotton shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Large main compartment with built in map pocket and compatibility with 18” basket.
- Two flap-covered side pockets for quick access to everyday necessities.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Comes with a heavy duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
- Two excellent packs in one package
I've had a #2 Cruiser Combo that's averaged 40 days a year outside for a decade and it's still in great shape.
There's only one change I'd make to DP's packs. I wish every pack had a "Deluxe" option to add the padded leather straps. (Posted on 6/16/2009)
- great pack, has done well in service
- Cruiser combo #2
- A Pack for All Occasions
It would require to be a large daysack with ample space in the side pockets to accomodate the larger Thermos and Stanley flasks. I'd require it to carry blankets, a tarp and double as overnight camp pack as well as store all the essentials babies seem to need these days.
It fulfils all my needs and more. Incredibly well built as all Duluth packs are and with professional looks that you just know will get the job done. This pack is as much at home full of baby paraphenalia in the back of my car as it is in my 16ft wooden open canoe on weekend trip round a Scottish Loch. Or even a simple picnic jaunt through the countryside.
Made with traditional materials and traditional values which is a real tonic in today's modern lifestyle. And talking of children, I'll be handing this pack down to mine. Could you say the same of a modern nylon, techno-fabric rucksack? Hmmmm....
(Posted on 11/13/2008)
- I own several of these
(Posted on 7/17/2008)