Stands up under the extreme conditions of long wilderness trips and whitewater. Paddlers who require endurance and control will love the T-Grip and Rockgard protection from tip to 6" up the shaft. A fiberglass blade wrap further protects the butternut and basswood blade for maximum durability.
When the tough get going, this is what they go with.
- The Expedition Plus is a bomb-proof paddle for whitewater and expeditionary trips.
- The blade is protected with 4 oz. fiberglass and Rockgard 6 inches up the shaft.
- Now with more rounded blade corners to resist chipping.
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Blade Width: 8.2”
- Blade Length: 19”
- Blade Surface Area: 126 sq. in.
- Grip Style: Power T-Grip
- Wood Type: Red Alder, Basswood, Roasted Basswood
- Other New Features: Rounded Corners