Double click on above image to view full picture
Bending Branches Sunburst ST Paddle
From tip to grip, the Sunburst paddle is designed with the canoe elitist in mind. The Sunburst will provide years of comfortable, worry-free paddling and propel you to places you've only dreamt of.
The Sunburst is available in both straight and bent shaft models. The straight paddles are offered in lengths of 52 inches to 60 inches (2-inch increments), and the bent shaft paddles – with an 11° bend – are available in 48 inches to 54 inches (in 2-inch increments).
Bending Branches' lightest canoe paddle, with a great new look.
- 2 oz. fiberglass-reinforced, Rockgard-tipped blade.
- Ovalized, tapered T-700 Carbon shaft, favored by aeronautics engineers for its strength and light weight. New "feather" look.
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Blade Width: 8.2”
- Blade Length: 17”
- Blade Surface Area: 99 sq. in.
- Grip Style: Contour Palm
- Wood Type: Basswood, Roasted Basswood, Red Alder
Customer Reviews (1)
- Best Paddles AroundReview by gavin