Double click on above image to view full picture
Sea to Summit eVac™ Dry Sack
- Air permeable, waterproof eVENT® fabric base
- Valve-free air expelling design for compact packing
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling, stays where you put it
- Waterproof non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon fabric
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on stress points
- White interior for better visibility of contents Proper Use:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.