- Traditional envelope style for a surprisingly spacious interior with minimal bulk.
- Inner hang pocket for easy access to small items.
- Riveted leather reinforcements to make it a multi-generational heirloom.
- Hand constructed 15 oz. canvas for durable quality and heritage "better-with-age" aesthetic.
A consistent press favorite.
Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
Inspired by our traditional envelope style packs, we made the Scout Pack out of the same 15-ounce canvas and premium leather that go into each and every canoe pack we build by hand in Duluth, Minnesota.
This pack has an ultra slim silhouette. The roomy main compartment and small interior zippered pocket make the Scout Pack great for organizing everyday necessities such as keys, a laptop, or a small guidebook.
Of course, like all of our bags and packs, the Scout Pack is ready to hit the trail at a moments notice and will become a trusted companion for both urban and outdoor adventures for years to come. Whether you are searching out a new fishing hole or a hole in the wall bookstore, the do-it-all attitude of this daypack will get you where you need to go in heirloom quality that will only get better with age. Made in USA.
- Dimensions: 17H x 14W
- Construction: 15 oz canvas, envelope style design, premium leather reinforcements and flap straps, high quality roller buckles, zippered pocket
|Dimensions||17"H X 14"W|
- Very Stylish!!
This pack is very reliable!! I carry my MacBook Pro around, along with my portfolio, wallet, brush, charger. And the special zipper section inside the pack allows to keep my "protection" (wink wink)..... College Rocks!!!!
GREAT JOB DULUTH!!!!! (Posted on 3/31/2011)
- Perfect city bag
(Posted on 7/19/2010)
- great for everyday use
- Great for hunters
- Handsome and sturdy bag
- first impression
Items 21 to 26 of 26 total