This pack is getting a makeover. Same handcrafted quality at a great price!
Get yours before it's gone. LIMITED QUANTITIES.
You'll feel the heritage behind this traditional voyageur pack. The Scout is a scaled down canoe pack originally thought-up by a Fashion Editor for the New York Times, and a long-time Duluth Pack fan. This ruggedly simplistic backpack takes you from the trail to the sidewalk. Perfect for day hikes, your commute, cycling, school, and everyday.
- Traditional envelope style for a surprisingly spacious interior with minimal bulk.
- Inner hang pocket for easy access to small items.
- Riveted leather reinforcements to make it a multi-generational heirloom.
- Hand constructed 15 oz. canvas for durable quality and heritage "better-with-age" aesthetic.
A consistent press favorite.
Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
Inspired by our traditional envelope style packs, we made the Scout out of the same 15-ounce canvas and premium leather that go into each and every canoe pack we build by hand in Duluth, Minnesota.
This pack has an ultra slim silhouette. The roomy main compartment and small interior zippered pocket make the Scout Pack great for organizing everyday necessities such as keys, a laptop, or a small guidebook.
Of course, like all of our bags and packs, the Scout is ready to hit the trail at a moments notice and will become a trusted companion for both urban and outdoor adventures for years to come. Whether you are searching out a new fishing hole or a hole in the wall bookstore, the do-it-all attitude of this daypack will get you where you need to go in heirloom quality that will only get better with age. Made in USA.
- Dimensions: 17H x 14W
- Construction: 15 oz canvas, envelope style design, premium leather reinforcements and flap straps, high quality roller buckles, zippered pocket
|Dimensions||17"H X 14"W|