Serengeti Deluxe Book Bag
- Thick premium Serengeti leather construction.
- Full nylon lining.
- Adjustable cotton web shoulder strap with leather pad.
- Interior full-length divider with pen and calculator pockets.
- Leather straps and high quality roller buckles secure fold-over flap.
- Guaranteed for Life. Made in USA.
This durable bag is large enough to hold everything you will need for a day of classes, and still have room for your lightweight fleece jacket and homework. The adjustable shoulder strap makes this bag more practical to carry from class to class than any other bag. When loaded, it hangs nicely over the back of a chair or slides under your seat. Fold-over top flap is secured with two leather straps and high quality roller buckles. All book bag models come with interior pen and calculator pockets. From grade school to grad school, this handy book bag will help with the burdens.
What is Serengeti Leather?
Serengeti leather is full-grain leather, the highest quality available, made from the finest raw material. The grain remains in its natural state, which provides better strength and durability, as well as breathability and greater comfort. With time, the leather wears better than any other, and it will develop a beautiful aged surface that you will love more with every day. The fine grain has a soft and smooth texture, and also creates a more water resistant surface. All Serengeti products are handcrafted by our very own in Duluth, MN, and come with our Lifetime Warranty.
Item No. LN-137 Serengeti Deluxe Book Bag
- Dimensions: 11H x 16W x 4D
- Capacity: 704 cubic inches
- Construction: premium Serengeti leather construction, adjustable cotton web shoulder strap w/ leather pad, leather flap straps, high quality roller buckles, internal pen and calculator pockets, full-length internal divider pocket, full nylon lining
Customer Reviews (6)
- A NICE BAGReview by DEE
- Best messenger back on earthReview by jack
- Great ProductReview by Pete
A very good value too, when compared to other products of similar quality. (Posted on 1/20/2011)
- Durable and beautifulReview by medic
- One tough bag!Review by Amazed By Duluth Packs
- Great Book Bag! Review by AMIAM
I also have the matching portfolio which I just love.
(Posted on 9/21/2008)