Serengeti Deluxe Daypack
- Serengeti and traditional leather construction.
- Adjustable leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- High quality zippers for both the main compartment and front pocket.
- Slip pockets in front compartment to hold everyday necessities.
- Main compartment is fully lined with nylon for ease of cleaning.
- Leather front and bottom provides improved durability for high abrasion areas.
- Leather grab handle.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
Tired of buying a new school pack every year? Our packs are the toughest available and are Guaranteed for Life.
Popular as a book bag but durable enough for any wilderness adventure, our daypack collection is designed to provide years of use in a style that only gets better with age. Our Standard, Deluxe, Serengeti and Laptop designs are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and materials to match whatever your lifestyle may be.
The zippers we use in our bags, designed and built by YKK®, are the absolute best and are designed to excel in outdoor environments where mud, sand, and rain can play havoc on moving parts.
The ample front pocket in the medium and large sizes feature slip pockets for pens/pencils, a calculator, cell phone, or iPod®. We recommend the small for elementary kids, medium for middle school, and large for high school and college students. Made in USA.
What is Serengeti Leather?
Serengeti leather is a full-grain leather, the highest quality available, made from the finest raw material. The grain remains in its natural state, which provides better strength, durability, breathability and greater comfort. With time, the leather wears better than any other, and it will develop a beautiful aged surface that you will love more with every day. The fine grain has a soft and smooth texture, and also creates a more water resistant surface. All Serengeti products are handcrafted by our very own craftsmen and women in Duluth, MN, and come with our Lifetime Warranty.
Item No. LN-162 Serengeti Deluxe Daypack
- Dimensions: 18H x 14W x 5D + pocket
- Capacity: 1,260 cubic inches + pocket
- Construction: Serengeti leather body, thick traditional leather front and bottom, zippered main compartment, zippered front pocket, main compartment is fully lined with nylon for ease of cleaning, leather shoulder straps and grab handle, slip pockets inside front pocket
- knock one of my bucket list
- Really sweet
Go ahead and get yourself one!! (Posted on 1/9/2013)
- soo darn sweet
- Awesome, but huge!
- LOVE THIS BACKPACK
The leather straps are a bit stiff at first, so you probably wouldn't want to take it on a week-long hike brand new (especially in a thin or sleeveless shirt) - it gets more comfortable when it's a little broken-in.
I must say, I am a boot/shoe and bag fanatic, and this is the MOST amazing backpack I've ever found. And it smells sooo good!
Wish I'd bought it years ago!
(Posted on 8/30/2011)
- Tough Old School
- Worth the Wait
- Serengeti Backpack is bulletproof & beautiful!
- Great upgrade