Shotgun Breakdown Case
- Burly 15-ounce canvas and premium leather construction.
- Extra thick fleece cushions your firearm from bumps and bruises, but also effectively helps to wick away damaging moisture.
- Fully zippered for ease of accessibility.
- Rolled leather carry handles and leather padded cotton webbing shoulder strap.
- Fleece lined compartments for gun-stock and two gun barrels and an elastic strap to hold everything in place.
- Guaranteed for Life. Made in the USA.
Handmade from the ground up by our master craftsmen and women in Duluth, Minnesota, USA. When you have invested in a quality firearm, you want to have a quality case to protect it. These cases are made with the highest quality leather and/or canvas and reinforced with hand-pounded rivets. On the interior is a thick layer of fleece to prevent scratches, dents, bumps and bruises. Our fleece also effectively wicks away any moisture from dew or rain you may encounter while you’re afield. We use only high quality YKK outdoor specific zippers in the construction of our products, and unlike many of the traditional metal zippers found on most gun cases and pistol rugs, our zippers are much less likely to scratch the finish on your expensive firearm. Our cases and rugs were made with the quality conscious gun owner in mind. You won’t be disappointed. Also available in Waxed Canvas. Made in USA.
- Dimensions: 15H x 31W
- Construction: 15 oz canvas and premium leather, high quality YKK zipper, fleece lined pockets w/ elastic strap, thick moisture wicking fleece, rolled leather carry handles, shoulder strap