Port City Sling
• Hand constructed 15 oz. canvas for durable quality and heritage "better-with-age" aesthetic.
• Outside pocket for easily accessing important items.
• Flexible cotton strap provides durable comfort.
• Securable elastic cording for holding items such as a light coat.
• Tough YKK zippers for quick access to secured items.
Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.
17“H x 11“W x 3“D (measured at widest perpendiculars)
- Great Minimalist Size!
I own and operate a Bowhunting camp that uses exclusively traditional bows such as recurves and longbows.
In my sling, I keep necessities for the hunt such as flashlight, skinning knives, binoculars, pistol ( for wounded hogs), extra clips, gloves, etc.
instead of grabbing what I can find to search for a downed animal (usually at night), I grab my sling that has everything in it. It rides nicely in the center of my back, is comfortable, and very stable.
Planning on giving more for gifts.
I would rate it five stars.
Estill SC (Posted on 2/26/2015)
- great little bag
- Perfect for geocaching or an overnight bag.
Two areas that could use improvement though:
1.)The zippers are plastic and though they don't feel like they will fail at any minute, I wouldn't want to test the limits by over filling the bag.
2.) The extra material on the adjustable strap hangs off the bag and makes it look sloppy. I fixed this by using a small velcro strap and secured the extra material to strap. This prevents it from hooking onto things and makes the sling look much more cleaner and neat.
Those are the only two faults that I have found with this bag and they are pretty minor. Like I said before, this is the perfect bag for a daylong/overnight adventure!
(Posted on 5/20/2014)