Sportsman's Garment Bag
- Heavy-duty 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Zippered nylon lined main compartment.
- Premium leather trim.
- Metal hanging hook holds bag upright for easy loading and unloading.
- Large zippered external pocket.
- Two internal pockets within main compartment.
- Interior elastic straps for securing garments.
- Rolled leather handles riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Three leather flap straps and high quality roller buckles.
- Tough outdoor specific YKK zippers.
- Adjustable cotton web shoulder strap.
- Two side release buckles near bottom (folded closed) keep garment bag closed securely.
This may be the last garment bag you will ever have to buy! It’s constructed of 18-ounce canvas and heavy leather, reinforced with hand-hammered copper rivets. The U-shaped zipper allows easy access to your clothes. There's also an internal bottom pocket. The external pocket, with double slide zipper and dust cover, expands the garment bag so you can carry everything you'll need. The rolled leather handles and leather trim give this bag a rich look and feel, and the adjustable shoulder strap makes it a breeze to carry. Comes with brown leather and brass hardware (Great Lakes comes with black leather/canvas and nickel hardware.) Made in USA.
Item No. T-200 Sportsman’s Garment Bag
- Dimensions: 24H x 42L x 6D (open flat)
- Capacity: 6,048 cubic inches
- Construction: 18 oz canvas, premium leather trim, three leather flap straps, large gusseted outside zippered pocket, inside zippered pocket on flap, internal bottom pocket, high-quality roller buckles, YKK zippers used throughout, rolled leather handles, adjustable cotton web shoulder strap, all high stress points riveted for extra reinforcement, metal hanging hook, two bottom side release buckles (folded closed)
- Great looking but missed opportunity on storage
I was wrong. I took this item out of box (where it had been thoroughly wrapped as protection), and I could only say wow. The color of the canvass, the leather, and the interior fabric, were all very rich, quite appealing.
I was impressed with all the details that went into this item. For instance, the metal hook you can use to hang up the garment bag? It has its own pouch. Do you know how many times the hook on my old garment bag used to snag on me or otherwise grab onto something you didn't want it to?
I am in awe of this item. It is a soldly crafted, beautiful piece of luggage which looks like I can get decades of use from, However, the one feature I wish it did have (but didn't--or at least it didn't appear to during my inspection) would be some sort of interior locking hook/rod for you to put your hangers on. Yes, the bungee thing looks like it will work, but I'll have to practice with it a few times first to be sure. (Posted on 8/8/2012)
- Best bag ever!