|Dimensions||18"W x 10”H x 10” D|
Customer Reviews (2)
- Almost Bomb-proofReview by Grad Student
The good and great!
- Waterproof lining, best idea ever for a messenger bag. I've taken this in rain and snow and all of the contents are safe and secure.
- the expand/compressible interior, great for hauling just a computer or notebooks or expanding to fit rain gear, lunch, textbooks, you name it. Great idea and works fantastically.
Downsides and Improvements:
- needs a top carry handle.
- I'd like one of the internal compartments to have a zipper, things don't fall out of the bag when it is closed, but I would like the extra layer of security.
- an external zippered document compartment. I had a bag once that had a small zippered compartment on the back, used it for directions, boarding pass, etc. I'd recommend that for future generations of this.
I can't comment on longevity because I have only had this for a semester, but it looks as solidly built as everything else here and it has held up great so far. (Posted on 12/8/2012)
- Plaid!Review by maggie
Write Your Own Review
All of our handmade packs and bags are built to last in Duluth, Minnesota, USA. Our factory, where we have been building our products since 1911, is home to an extremely talented group of sewers, riveters, and leather craftspeople. Each piece of Duluth Pack gear is painstakingly built by hand with the attention and detail that only a true artisan can provide. We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware we use in the construction of our products. Craftsmanship includes our sewing and riveting. Hardware includes all zippers, buckles, D-rings, snaps, and any other parts utilized in the manufacturing of our bags. If at anytime during the life of your Duluth Pack product you have problems in these areas, return the product and it will be repaired free of charge. If the product cannot be repaired due to a defect in craftsmanship or faulty hardware, we will be happy to replace the item at Duluth Pack’s discretion. While your Duluth Pack item is designed to provide you with many years of use, Duluth Pack is not responsible for common wear and tear or misuse of your product and is therefore not covered by our warranty. Of course, damages not covered under warranty can usually be repaired at a minimal cost. We sincerely value your patronage and will always do our absolute best to go the extra mile to ensure that you are happy with every Duluth Pack purchase.