One of the original designs created by Duluth Pack’s founder, Camille Poirier. The #2 Original Pack by Duluth Pack has been time-tested for over a century. Constructed of our rugged canvas, the #2 Original Pack sports three guaranteed for life buckle straps closures, a wide full compartment opening, and completed with an internal slip pocket for quick access to your smaller accessories like a phone, snack, headlamp, or dog treats. Handcrafted with our heavy-duty tumpline for ultimate body alignment and two premium American leather shoulder straps, which ensure years of comfort and use. This rugged and durable pack is a top-seller for generations of wilderness travelers, canoeist, and outdoor enthusiasts. Ideal for those who demand rugged durability for any of their most adventurous treks. This is a solid pack for canoeing, hiking, camping, and travel.
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Rugged leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement while hiking.
- Large single compartment with built-in map pocket.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- Each pack comes with a heavy-duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Dimensions: 25"H x 24"W x 6"D
- Capacity: 59 Liter
- Uses: Canoeing, Portaging, Field, Hiking, Foraging
Model is 5'3" and is wearing a size Medium sweatshirt.
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.
We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty, but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty