TEAM LEAD - FULL TIME
Team Leads are a crucial part of meeting our customers’ needs and ensuring that the store operates smoothly. The Team lead is responsible for handling customer interactions and Leading Sales Associates in a positive and productive manner. This includes providing guidance and direction for our sales associates, conducting and assisting with returns and orders, and handling any difficult transactions or customers that require your attention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong leadership within the sales associate team focused on excellent customer service and the customer’s experience.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with all levels of staff
within the organization.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with outside suppliers,
vendors and customers.
- Assist in the implementation and supervision of Duluth Pack policies and procedures.
- Schedule and uphold product training meetings with sales associates on a
- Uphold the integrity of the quality and care that exemplifies the brand of Duluth Pack.
- Responsible for the opening and closing the retail store; cleaning store, facing
product, turning off lights, locking safe, setting alarm and locking doors.
- Responsible for opening and closing the tills each day, as well as making change for
the tills throughout the day.
- Daily restock and the organization of back stock merchandise.
- Process return of products over $100.00.
- Sale of BWCA permits.
- Product knowledge training.
- Theft prevention training.
- Cash handling and inventory control.
- Participate in staff meeting and report on status of Sales Associates progress.
To uphold sales associate training program. To include all aspects of the history of
Duluth Pack, product knowledge, store layout and back stock, customer relations,
sales training and product training.
- Uphold brand standards through merchandising of the Retail Store.
- Communicate with management regularly on ideas, needs, or successes of the sales
- Other duties as assigned by the Retail Store Manager to meet the needs of the
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is required to sit; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently involved with computers and paper files.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment will be stressful at times.
Have in-depth knowledge and experience in retail sales operations. Must possess strong
people and relationship building skills.
Ability to write legibly and communicate effectively with all levels in the organization,
including skill in preparing written materials such as correspondence and reports to meet
purpose and audience.
Knowledge of the various services, products, policies and procedures of Duluth Pack
and knowledge of the various departments within the company and how their respective
functions interrelate to the Retail Sales department.
Ability to prepare work in timely and accurate fashion and to keep work area in a neat
and presentable manner.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in
written, oral or diagram form.
Ability to address problems in a professional manner and work toward an appropriate
Ability to communicate with unhappy and/or dissatisfied vendor and /or customers and/or
co-workers and work toward a calm and reasonable solution.
Ability to communicate thoughts and ideas to others, both verbal and written.
Ability to read and interpret documents and manuals and apply this understanding to job
Ability to make a decision based upon the best information available at the time and to
react as new information is presented to adjust decision making accordingly.
Ability to work independently and as a productive member of a team
Full Time Employment Position. Duluth Pack is pleased to offer the following benefit package: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k)-retirement plan, paid time off, and an employee discount. Eligibility and waiting periods vary and are subject to the provisions of each benefit plan.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Please scroll down and use the form below our openings to apply.