Designed by Dave Canterbury of the Pathfinder School LLC, and on "Dual Survival" on the Discovery Channel, this is the pack you want for your outdoor adventure! Loaded with unique features, the Pathfinder Pack will get you where you need to go.
***Pathfinder Packs are MADE TO ORDER. They are non-returnable/non-refundable and can take up to 4-6 weeks until you receive your order**
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS NOT INCLUDED IN HOLIDAY SALES, PROMOTIONS, OR OFFERS.
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Riveted premium leather flap straps.
- Two side pockets with buckling flaps. The left side pocket has a slide pocket behind it to slide a knife behind the pocket. The right pocket has a slide pocket to hold an ax, which secures with the leather cinch strap above the pocket.
- Zippered pocket on the front of the pack and underneath pack flap.
- Leather drawstring attached to the left side of the pack, as well as on the bottom with D-rings to hold extra gear.
- Cotton web shoulder straps that are comfortable from day one.
- Made with the Pathfinder Leather Logo and a Duluth Pack tag sewn on the front pocket.
- Dimensions: 22"H x 17"W x 6"D
- Capacity: 37 Liters
- Uses: Everyday, Hiking, Camping, Canoeing, Travel, School
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.