Good Eats: Spiked Holiday Cider Recipes
Good Eats: Spiked Holiday Cider Recipes
Whether you are staying home or visiting family for the holidays, we are here to help you find some yummy, festive alcoholic beverages for the adults to enjoy! All these recipes have an apple cider base and have a unique addition to each. These recipes are as diverse as it gets. From a classic spiked apple cider to an apple cider margarita, you have a variety of different options to choose from for your next holiday party!
Spiked Apple Cider
With just three ingredients, this spiked apple cider recipe is a delicious drink for any occasion from holiday parties to football game-day get-togethers. This recipe is great, simple, and can be whipped together last minute before a gathering. It makes one serving, so you will have to multiply it by how many individuals you plan on serving and takes minutes to prepare. We found this recipe on the Miss in the Kitchen Blog.
- 3-ounces Black Spiced Rum
- 3-ounces Apple Cider
- 4-ounces ginger ale
- Crushed ice
- Fresh apple slices for garnish (optional)
- Fill glasses about halfway with ice.
- Add 1 ½ ounces black spiced rum, 1 ½ ounces apple cider, and top with ginger ale.
- Stir to combine
- Garnish with apple slices if desired.
Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Punch
If you are in the mood to make a festive, out of the ordinary beverage that your family will like, then this punch is perfect for you. It will be the talk of the party, having everyone asking where you found this extraordinary drink recipe. This punch has a diverse ingredient list, but tastes sweet, fruity, and festive, making it a great holiday beverage. We found this recipe on spoonabilities.com, and it serves 8.
- 3 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- 1 ½ cups of vodka
- 4 cups apple cider
- 4 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz grenadine
- 1 ambrosia apple, sliced
- 1 persimmon, sliced
- In a large pitcher, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Slice the apple and persimmon. Add them to the pitcher.
- Keep the pitcher in the refrigerator until it is time to serve.
- Add ice to the rock glass and pour the punch. Make sure to add some fruits to the glass.
Apple Cider Margarita
This apple cider recipe is simple and intriguing all in one. You may have never heard of combining apple cider and a margarita, but after you taste this, you will remember it forever. It serves 3, can be found on the Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons Blog, and takes only a few minutes to make.
- 36 oz hard apple cider
- 6 oz Tequila
- 3 tbsp simple syrup
- Apple slices for garnish
- 6 - 18 oz glasses
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher until well combined.
- Pour over ice and serve in a glass rimmed with cinnamon sugar.
Apple Cider Mimosas
A fun and bubbly treat, these apple cider mimosas are perfect for a fall brunch date or gathering. They are simple, light, and oh so tasty. In total, this recipe takes 5 minutes to prepare and serves 10. We found this excellent recipe on thecookierookie.com.
- 5 cups of Apple Cider
- 5 cup of champagne
- Gold and silver sprinkles for the rim of glass (optional)
- Apple Slices for garnish (optional)
- Dip the top of each champagne glass into water and dip in the sprinkles to coat.
- Pour each champagne glass ½ - ¾ full of apple cider.
- Top with champagne.
Apple Cider Sangria
If you love the taste of apple cider but are more of a wine person, this beverage recipe is an excellent happy medium! This apple cider sangria is tart and fruity with a hint of pecan in every sip. We found this festive recipe from berlyskitchen.com. In total, it takes 15 minutes to prepare and serves 8.
- 2 large Granny Smith Apples (cored and diced)
- 1 large Honey Crisp Apple (cored and diced)
- 1 large Fuji Apple (cored and diced)
- 1 large Pear (core and diced)
- 25 ounces of white wine
- 3 cups of apple cider
- ½ cup pecan vodka
- In a large pitcher, combine the apples, pear, wine, cider, and vodka.
- Stir to combine and serve chilled.
We hope you enjoy these spiked holiday cider recipes. If you have any questions or any other recipe recommendations for us, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Happy drinking, friends!
*Disclaimer: Must be 21 years old or older to drink legally.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery and may cause health problems.