Merrell X Duluth Pack
Here at Duluth Pack, quality craftsmanship is not just a core value— it’s a way of life, and it’s the way we’ve operated since day one. When we came together with our friends at Merrell to create two pairs of durable, comfortable, and protective boots that would withstand the test of time, we knew we were making something special. Merrell’s commitment to high-quality craftsmanship, like our own, is rooted in a heritage of love for the outdoors and the intrepid spirit of those who venture there.
For years, people have used our quality products side-by-side. Basically, anyone who works or plays outside knows that you can’t put your feet in better hands than Merrell’s, and Duluth Pack— well, Duluth Pack has your back.
It was a no-brainer! We had to team up and channel that shared heritage of quality craftsmanship into something we could both be proud of: the new Merrell x Duluth Pack Moab Duluth 8” Waterproof WorkBoot.
This sturdy, versatile WorkBoot is expertly crafted with full grain leather, canvas uppers, and Merrell's COMFORTBASE™ footbed and midsole technology for increased shock absorption and cushion for long days on your feet.
With both a steel toe option and a soft toe option, there is something for everyone— whether you are working hard or adventuring in the outdoors.
Each pair of boots is inspired by Duluth Pack materials, featuring American leather details, olive drab canvas, and our iconic brown leather logo.
We were excited to share this journey with Merrell, and we are excited to share your next journey with you in the new Merrell x Duluth Pack Moab Duluth 8” Waterproof WorkBoot. You can get this WorkBoot exclusively at the Duluth Pack flagship store, or on DuluthPack.com, Merrell.com, and Zappos.com.
It was truly a treat to collaborate with our friends at Merrell. We know you will love this product as much as we loved crafting it for you.
Here’s to successful teamwork!
Merrell X Duluth Pack Moab Duluth 8" Waterproof WorkBoot Specks:
• Waterproof leather and canvas upper
• Merrell M Select™ DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Leather and breathable mesh lining
• Traditional lace closure
• Metal hardware
• Bellows tongue
• Kinetic Fit™ Elite blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
• External stability arms for durable protection
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
• Strobel waterproof construction
• Steel Toe protection;
• Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
• Merrell M Select™ GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
• Heat resistant outsole provides foot protection for brief periods of direct contact that meet or exceed 500 degrees