Expedition Plus Paddle
Expeditionary paddlers who need endurance, power, and control in their canoe paddle will love the Expedition Plus’ power T-grip and its Rockgard® edge protection that extends all the way from the blade tip to 6 inches up the shaft. This paddle’s 4 oz. fiberglass blade wrap further protects the red alder, basswood, and roasted basswood blade for maximum durability. Made of closed grain, light weight, durable hardwoods, the Expedition Plus is both attractive and versatile for paddlers who take their time on the water more seriously.
When the tough get going, this is what they go with.
Your Bending Branches paddle(s) will be made to order for you. Current manufacturing may take up to one week to fulfill.
- The Expedition Plus is a bomb-proof paddle for whitewater and expeditionary trips.
- The blade is protected with 4 oz. fiberglass and Rock-guard 6 inches up the shaft.
- More rounded blade corners to resist chipping.
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Blade Width: 8.2”
- Blade Length: 19”
- Blade Surface Area: 126 sq. in.
- Grip Style: Power T-Grip
- Wood Type: Red Alder, Basswood, Roasted Basswood
- Other New Features: Rounded Corners