The legendary outdoor pack that outperforms all others. For those rugged individuals who demand a dependable pack that not only survives but thrives in a wilderness setting. The Bushcrafter Pack by Duluth Pack sets the standard. Built with an 18” long axe sleeve for your preferred hatchet or saw, comfortable paddled leather shoulder straps, and an adjustable sternum strap for extreme stability, the Bushcrafter Pack is the elite choice for outdoorsmen and women. Designed by founder and head instructor Mike Lummio of Bushcraft Northwest, the Bushcrafter Pack is loaded with technical features that will carry everything you need and nothing you don’t. Buy it once. Have it for life.
- Rugged 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Specifically designed to be low profile and narrower in width to allow easy navigation through heavy brush.
- Unique features like an 18” long axe sleeve and two double front pockets that can hold a folding saw and replacement blades.
- Padded leather/canvas shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and removable waist belt.
- Three nylon webbing side compression straps keep your load stable and allow for pack to be either increased or scaled back in capacity depending on the season or conditions.
- Two weather-proof rivets located on the bottom front pockets solely for drainage purposes.
- Dimensions: 24"H x 14.5"W x 10"D
- Capacity: 57 Liters
- Uses: Everyday, Hiking, Camping, Canoeing, Travel, School
Model is 6'1" and wearing a size Medium sweatshirt.
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.
We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty, but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty