The Scout Pack by Duluth Pack is a scaled-down version of our iconic heritage canoe packs that this American Made company was founded on. With its rugged canvas construction and comfortable webbed straps, the Scout Pack will be beyond dependable for day hikes, school, and every day travels. Its simplistic envelope backpack design makes it easy to use and incredibly comfortable. With two lifetime guaranteed roller buckles in the front, the Scout Pack is designed to take you further. Weatherproof hardware is time-tested, guaranteeing you a sturdy pack that will last a lifetime.
We designed this pack to be a smaller version of our iconic canoe packs with all the capability and dependability of them. From handling any gear or adventure at hand, the Scout Pack will be your ultimate pack choice.
- Hand constructed 15-ounce canvas for durable quality and heritage "better-with-age" aesthetic.
- Traditional envelope style for a surprisingly spacious interior with minimal bulk.
- Flexible cotton straps provide durable comfort.
- Inner hang pocket for easy access to small items.
- Riveted leather reinforcements to make it a multi-generational heirloom.
- Dimensions: 17"H x 14"W x 4"D
- Capacity: 16 Liters
- Uses: Every-Day, Travel, School, and Hiking
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.
Our canvas is a custom dyed material; actual product color may vary slightly from images.
We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty, but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty