Our Utility Pack series is all about long-lasting quality in a smaller pack. Simple, yet durable, these packs are ideal for those who are beginners, avid campers, and for the young explorers. The envelope style of the #3-70 Utility Pack is held closed by three premium leather straps that feed through roller buckles. Whether you're paddling the boundary waters or hiking the North Shore, this pack includes a tumpline to increase the ability to carry a heavier pack, along with keeping your contents dry with a removable polyethylene pack liner.
We designed our #3-70 Utility Pack to fit all your favorite outdoor activity needs. From canoeing to hiking, this is your go-to pack for any adventure.
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Quick-drying cotton shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement
- Premium leather and roller buckle closure
- Each pack comes with a removable tumpline.
- Polyethylene pack liner
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- All Utility Packs feature our time-tested envelope-style design.
- Dimensions: 26"H x 28"W x 7"D
- Capacity: 84 Liters
- Uses: Canoeing, Portaging, Field, Hiking, Foraging
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.
We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty, but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty