#3-70 Utility - 84L
Our Utility Pack series is all about long-lasting quality in a smaller pack. Simple, yet durable, these packs are ideal for those who are beginners, avid campers, and for the young explorers. The envelope style of the #3-70 Utility Pack is held closed by three premium leather straps that feed through roller buckles. Whether you're paddling the boundary waters or hiking the North Shore, this pack includes a tumpline to increase the ability to carry a heavier pack, along with keeping your contents dry with a removable polyethylene pack liner.
We designed our #3-70 Utility Pack to fit all your favorite outdoor activity needs. From canoeing to hiking, this is your go-to pack for any adventure.
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Quick-drying cotton shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement
- Premium leather and roller buckle closure
- Each pack comes with a removable tumpline.
- Polyethylene pack liner
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- All Utility Packs feature our time-tested envelope-style design.
- Dimensions: 26"H x 28"W x 7"D
- Capacity: 84 Liters
- Uses: Canoeing, Portaging, Field, Hiking, Foraging
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.