#3-70 Utility - 84L
Our Utility Pack series is all about long lasting quality in a smaller pack. These simple, yet durable, backpacks are perfect for beginners, value-conscious campers, and young adventurers. Our #3-70 Utility Pack is an envelope style held closed by three premium leather straps fed through roller buckles. This pack also has a tumpline which can go over the head to increase the ability to carry a heavy pack. A removable polyethylene pack liner keeps contents dry from paddling to portages.
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Quick-drying cotton shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement
- Premium leather and roller buckle closure
- Each pack comes with a removable tumpline.
- Polyethylene pack liner
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- Dimensions: 26"H x 28"W x 7"D
- Capacity: 84 Liters
- Uses: Canoeing, Portaging, Field, Hiking, Foraging