A traditional styled canoe pack that has been an essential for outdoor travels for generations. The craftsmanship of the #3 Monarch Pack by Duluth Pack is in its own class. The rugged design is built with hardcore use in mind. Built to be used, the #3 Monarch Pack is constructed of rugged canvas for extreme durability, leather padded shoulder straps for immediate comfort, removeable and adjustable waist belt, a sturdy and clip-on sternum strap for additional security, and a built-in large compartment that includes a deep tarp / sleeping pad for extreme cushion on your back. Slide pockets provide quick access to your essentials and the pack is designed to ride low to allow access for carrying a canoe properly while wearing. The #3 Monarch is designed as the ultimate classic canoe pack. The water is calling, and the #3 Monarch Pack is ready to answer.
- Ultra burly 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Clip-on sternum strap to help alleviate shifting of shoulder straps.
- Soft padded leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Soft padded, removable, and adjustable waist belt.
- Large main compartment with three built-in slash pockets and one deep tarp/sleeping pad sleeve to help cushion your back.
- Side pockets provide quick access to everyday necessities.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while also wearing the pack.
- Each pack comes with a heavy-duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Dimensions: 23"H x 21"W x 6"D + pockets
- Capacity: 47 Liters
- Uses: Canoeing, Portaging, Field, Hiking, Foraging
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.
We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty, but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty