The #3 Original Duluth Pack has been the time-tested favorite for generations of wilderness travelers and explorers. The rugged durability of this pack allows one to carry the canoe while wearing the pack and is made to fit the confines of a canoe for when you’re paddling down the river.
We designed the #3 Original Duluth Pack for those looking for a pack that’s fit for all their outdoor activities, from canoeing, portaging, field, foraging, and hiking.
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Rugged leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Large single compartment with built-in map pocket.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- Each pack comes with a heavy duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Dimensions: 26"H x 28"W x 5"D
- Capacity: 60 Liters
- Uses: Canoeing, Portaging, Field, Hiking, Foraging
Model is 5'3" and is wearing a size Medium sweatshirt.
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.