Viper Double-Bend Paddle
The Viper is ergonomically designed with a double bend shaft to help keep both wrists aligned when paddling. This reduces fatigue and is a great benefit for wilderness tripping. This paddle is hand-crafted in Osceola, Wisconsin of durable, lightweight basswoods. The Viper’s durable blade has a 4 oz. fiberglass wrap and full Rockgard® protection for added peace of mind. This paddle is both stunning to look at and a treat to paddle on long trips.
Coiled and ready to help you attack any water.
- Ergonomic 11° double bend paddle takes efficiency and comfort to the next level.
- Aligning both wrists to reduce fatigue, this paddle is both stunning to look at and to paddle.
- Fiberglass wrapped, basswood/roasted basswood blade.
- Now with smaller blade.
- Weight: 22 oz
- Blade Width: 8.7”
- Blade Length: 19”
- Blade Surface Area: 127.5
- Grip Style: Curved Palm Grip
- Other New Features: Smaller blade, 11° bend