The iconic Made in the USA Duluth Pack Food Pack is built to withstand the harshest adventures in the wilderness. The Food Pack is an essential part of your ultimate backcountry canoe and camp trip. Store your camping gear, consumbable goods, cooking equipment, and additional canoeing items with ease. The Food Pack is a large box-style design built to be packed to the brim, but comforable enough to be carried on the shoulders and with the included tumpline. The premium American leather shoudler straps will conform to your body with usage. Get ready to make epic memories through the woods and the rough portages with its rugged canvas exterior and weatherproof and guaranteed for life hardware.
Our Food Pack is designed to keep your food stored safely during any of your outdoor adventures.
- Rugged 15-ounce canvas construction with double bottom.
- Premium American leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Deep box-style design is comfortable enough to load with heavy items and still be lifted.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Comes with a heavy duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Dimensions: 19"H x 17"W x 12"D
- Capacity: 64 Liters
- Uses: Canoeing, Portaging, Hiking, Field, Camping
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.
Our canvas is a custom dyed material; actual product color may vary slightly from images.
We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty, but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty